Government funding for three year old children can be used at Little Hens. It means that each child is entitled to a total of 15 funded hours per week, per term.
All children are entitled to this funding the term after they turn 3 years old age. Their birthday must fall before the cut-off date in order to receive the funding the following term. These dates are:
- 31st August for the Fall term (September – December)
- 31st December for the Spring term (January – April)
- 31st March for the Summer term (May – August)
Two-year olds children could also qualify for up to 15 hours of free childcare each week. If you have a child who has or is turning two-years old plus one of the following :
- A household income of less than £16,190 per year
- Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income Support
- Employment and Support Allowance
Please contact your local authority for further information.